Palace - Post match thread

Just watched the game again from the link on page 31, and the Scottish commentator said, after about the 5th foul not given to us in the first half, words to the effect that our players were getting fed up with all the marginal decisions going against them, and that they seemed to have a point.
This clown of a referee has form with us, and in every match we have the misfortune of his appointment, he is exactly the same in his "decision" making. He is the new Peter Walton, and the sooner that he, too, goes to Trumpland the better.
The ref's body PGMOL hate us because we forced a few of their boys out.

I thought Nolito played absolutely awful yesterday and it really damaged our performance. It either left Kun completely isolated up front or left our midfield too removed from the wings.

A combination of his individual performance, coupled with Palace's defensive tactics, which were pretty decent tbh, really stifled us.

It's games like that where individual bursts make all the difference and thankfully Yaya was the man of the hour.

Have to disagree re Nolito. I thought he was industrious and a constant threat to them

What a shit ground - every year I think - not fucking going there again - away fans can not see all the pitch!!

Fucking shithole and an expensive day out - makes me think what away fans must think when they rock up at the Etihad. Ok the atmosphere is commendable - but after that........

Just watched the game, bit of a worry that Zaha could almost walk by kolorov on a couple of occasions, one nearly lead to a goal, also how is it that wickham looks like shearer when he plays against us? Kun a bit unlucky not to score, overall really happy with three points from away game :-)

That corner was no fluke and there's not many who can put a daisy cutter off a ball in from there with such accuracy.

That corner was brilliant and a touch audacious because they had the balls to try it a second time. Great delivery by KDB, immacualtely finished by Yaya but I am sure big credit also needs to got to the coaching staff and probably Torrent in particular. They will have spotted how Palace have lined up to defend corners in previous matches and seen that if our players stayed out of the six yard box prior to the kick, Palace would leave a clear passage to put the ball between defenders and keeper. That's the attention to detail that you get from Pep and his staff.

Just watched the game, bit of a worry that Zaha could almost walk by kolorov on a couple of occasions, one nearly lead to a goal, also how is it that wickham looks like shearer when he plays against us? Kun a bit unlucky not to score, overall really happy with three points from away game :-)

Interesting you only comment on Kolorav. How did the other fullback go on? Seems some are still picking at the low-lying fruit.

I agree with that they pushed the boundaries got away with it but just riles me that very few people never to take the opposition in to account when pronouncing us shite

Palace is a tough place to go when they are up for it and they were yesterday. I walked away from the ground yesterday absolutely delighted that we toughed that one out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.