Palace - Post match thread

Not our best, not helped by the worst of the worst ref wise.
3 points though should be all that matters.

Honourable mentions to Sterling and KDB, who were superb but won't get any plaudits because cake-man was around.

Wasnt the greatest performance from the lads but they showed they have the bottle to keep going.
Fuck me that ref is an absolute joke.... wouldnt be happpy if i was a player and had him in charge.
Thought KDB was awful in !st half but he definately stepped up a gear in the 2nd
Welcome back Yaya...we have missed his goals and i thought he had a bloody good game considering how long hes been out.
Weird decision to leave Stones out of the squad unless he was injured but its a good 3 points and games like that are how you win titles

Valuable 3 its

Lacklustre performance but not too surprising after the (fucking) internationals!!!!......god I hate them......always effects the players performance in the game after they have been away

Im guessing thats why Stones and Gudongan weren't even not he bench

Merlin changed the game when he came on relentless pressure for 15 minutes and Palace fell to pieces , can't wait for the Pardew after match presser to see how long it takes him to mention the money (even though he paid more for Donkey Benteke than we did for Yaya)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.