Palace - Post match thread

Only seemed to move up a gear after Palace equalised, otherwise we spent most of the time hoofing the ball from defence, over our midfield and straight to a Palace defender.

Poor performance overall, buy never mind Yaya got us the 3 points today.

This win will go some way to making up for the home games where we've dropped points despite dominating, e.g. Everton.

Well I said it would be a tough game despite the bell ends on the pre match predicting stupid scores. Overall we played well today in a really tough fixture. Sometimes you have to win ugly and we did that today. Sterling is just on fire at the moment, KDB was quality 2nd half and I thought bravo did well too.

But ...... pep got it wrong today. Not picking stones on the bench could have cost us. And I also think our full back issue that has been an issue for over a year now has got to be fixed in January. Zabaleta was poor defensively when he came on today and kolarov was equally poor first half. Although he did improve in the 2nd.

If we are to win the league, we would need to sign 2 full backs and a CB in January. Unless (and it's a long shot) kompany stays fit.

i bet your a barrel of laughs after a few drinks :)
surprisingly i am but come on it a wasnt good and we need to be so much better and annoyingly we can be which is the disappointing thing. Some really poor performances today. No need to name them, they were pretty obvious. Struggling to see the difference between pellegrini and pep at moment, in the league at least.

Commentator on bbc gmr said before that he's heard Yaya is looking for a new agent, we can but hope

Was a poor performance until they scored. I thought Silva changed the game, up until his arrival we couldn't string two passes together. His introduction also gave KDB some extra space and his performance improved markedly for the final 20 minutes. It's games like this when you don't play well but get the 3 points that keep you in the title race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.