Palace v City post match thread.

Re: City v Palace post match thread.

Very disappointing, another blow. MDM was appalling tonight, his time here should be up...played their guy onside three times for the first goal, him and Silva responsible for their 2nd goal. Has been grim for months now. Mangala should be playing ahead of him and playing himself into the team for the future.
MP's decision, amongst others, to pick Dzeko ahead of Jovetic for the CL and title run in looks even more bizarre now...2 goals in 22 games? The guy has been awful for months.
Nasri improved things when he came on, Lampard looks a yard off the pace and Silva has been nowhere for weeks now, no idea what is up with him.
Seriously, some big changes are needed at this club in terms of personnel over the summer. We are seriously labouring these days, what a terrible run since Burnley home.
Bring on next season

there goal we OFSIde but it was the introduction of pushing up that caused the goal! The system we play needs to change, what I don't understand is we all know how the majority of teams play against us and Pelegrini hasn't figured out how to manger the players to open up teams that park the bus and work there bollocks of for 90 mins!

Re: City v Palace post match thread.

Ok. One of the many laws overlooked by Oliver tonight, is:

"An indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a goalkeeper, inside his own penalty area, commits any of the following four offences:
• controls the ball with his hands for more than six seconds before releasing
it from his possession".

Speroni held the ball for 12, 15 and 18 seconds on the last three times he controlled it with his hands. One occasion he was approaching 30 seconds, and that's when I started checking it against the Sky clock.

It doesn't excuse our performance, but it bugs me that referees can pick and choose which elements of the law they apply.

there goal we OFSIde but it was the introduction of pushing up that caused the goal! The system we play needs to change, what I don't understand is we all know how the majority of teams play against us and Pelegrini hasn't figured out how to manger the players to open up teams that park the bus and work there bollocks of for 90 mins!

How we played now is irrelevant.

The table never lies apparently.

7 wins in 18

5 losses in 7

They are the only things that need discussion.

Pellegrini has to be sacked and it has to happen tomorrow.

It should have been done after Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.