Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for response tomorrow night, one that is going to set in motion how our season ends.

Time for the players to send out a statement for how we are going to approach the last remaining games,

Go out on a whim.....

Or go out fighting..........CTID

BlueMoonz1977 said:
I am looking for response tomorrow night, one that is going to set in motion how our season ends.

Time for the players to send out a statement for how we are going to approach the last remaining games,

Go out on a whim.....

Or go out fighting..........CTID

I've got a feeling it might be the former

Not convinced about us tomorrow as I think we struggle against sides like Palace who expose our flaws quite significantly with quick, direct counter attacking football, plus they have gained the right to go out and entertain now as they won't get relegated.

I hope Sergio has noted Costa's potential injury and feels the golden boot is in his own hands now.

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
abu13 said:
-------------------------------------------------HART--------------------------------------------

ZABBA---------------------KOMPANY---------MANGALA-----------------CLICHY

------------------------------FERNANDO---------FERNANDINIHO---------------------

---------------NASRI---------------------YAYA------------------------SILVA--------------

-------------------------------------------AGUERO---------------------------------------------

Manuel wasn't that cautious against Barcelona, he certainly won't setup like that against Palace if you ask me, mate.

Two up top again I reckon, Kun and Bony.

If abu gets that team right I will eat my own shit.
I used to have a dog that did that and he didn't even wait for Abu to get his team right

Leaving now for this one and get back to Manc 5am tommorow and straight to work so they best had be up for it!
Just post a picture of the league table to everyone's locker and that should be enough to give them the kick up the arse to make them wonder how they've got themselves into this.
Not even gonna guess at the line up as MP will no doubt surprise us. I'm hoping for 0-10 but expecting 0-2

didsburyblu said:
Leaving now for this one and get back to Manc 5am tommorow and straight to work so they best had be up for it!
Just post a picture of the league table to everyone's locker and that should be enough to give them the kick up the arse to make them wonder how they've got themselves into this.
Not even gonna guess at the line up as MP will no doubt surprise us. I'm hoping for 0-10 but expecting 0-2

Good on you DB. Safe journey. Hope the boys put a shift in for you and all the others travelling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.