Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply can't wait for 8pm tomorrow night feels like ages since I watched the blues. They'll turn up I'm sure of it and imo we'll finish the season strong. No Champions League for them to think towards now just 8 Premier League games. A fully fit squad all players to choose from at this stage of the season will see us finish the season 2nd I'm mighty confident. The team tomorrow night must concentrate on palace and not the rags like most of us blues.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Mangala Clichy

Fernando

Navas Fernandinho Yaya Silva

Aguero

That's the team I would go with tomorrow night which I think (Hope) City will win 3-1. Hope we don't pick up any silly injuries to our key players. Monday at 10pm we start to concentrate on to what will be the rags biggest game of the season haha how funny it feels saying that :)

Have faith blues our season isn't finished yet.

Now all things being equal man for man we are better than palace and should go there and win. Unfortunately this advantage we have in terms of quality only manifests itself if the players on both sides put in similar efforts. There is no guarantee some of ours are prepared to do that or that our manager has the balls to drop any player that doesn't. We as fans still cling to the belief we can still win it and haven't given up on the title, however we don't line out against palace and the ones who do gave up at the turn of the year.

fredmont said:
I don't care what team goes out tomorrow pride should get them through, and that goes for the rest of the
Season too. If the rags passing them does not serve as a wake up nothing will. City have played well below the standards expected over the last ten games and have let themselves and everyone else connected with the club down.
Nothing less than 100% is required from the whole squad for the rest of the season. No excuses.

Spot on

-------------------------------------------------HART--------------------------------------------

ZABBA---------------------KOMPANY---------MANGALA-----------------CLICHY

------------------------------FERNANDO---------FERNANDINIHO---------------------

---------------NASRI---------------------YAYA------------------------SILVA--------------

-------------------------------------------AGUERO---------------------------------------------

abu13 said:
-------------------------------------------------HART--------------------------------------------

------------------------------FERNANDO---------FERNANDINIHO---------------------

---------------NASRI---------------------YAYA------------------------SILVA--------------

-------------------------------------------AGUERO---------------------------------------------

Manuel wasn't that cautious against Barcelona, he certainly won't setup like that against Palace if you ask me, mate.

Two up top again I reckon, Kun and Bony.

sam-caddick said:
abu13 said:

Manuel wasn't that cautious against Barcelona, he certainly won't setup like that against Palace if you ask me, mate.

Two up top again I reckon, Kun and Bony.

If abu gets that team right I will eat my own shit.

B\connellblue said:
Now all things being equal man for man we are better than palace and should go there and win. Unfortunately this advantage we have in terms of quality only manifests itself if the players on both sides put in similar efforts. There is no guarantee some of ours are prepared to do that or that our manager has the balls to drop any player that doesn't. We as fans still cling to the belief we can still win it and haven't given up on the title, however we don't line out against palace and the ones who do gave up at the turn of the year.
TRUE, SAD BUT TRUE.

All MP has to do is get the team selection right.

If we win he will have, if we don't he will have failed.

It doesn't matter what team or formation he picks, that will be the judgement on here tomorrow night.

Personally I think we'll lose 2-1, simply because I don't think our players will be up for it, as they won't see it as a big enough game, no matter who he picks, though I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

cleavers said:

It doesn't matter what team or formation he picks, that will be the judgement on here tomorrow night.

Personally I think we'll lose 2-1, simply because I don't think our players will be up for it, as they won't see it as a big enough game, no matter who he picks, though I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

May as well sell them all and start again then.

fredmont said:
cleavers said:

May as well sell them all and start again then.
Perhaps I should have said "I don't think enough of our players will be up for it", that's been the issue all season for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.