Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game hasn't even started yet for fuck sake! Get behind the lads regardless of who's in the starting 11.

I'm still surprised Dzeko is starting but it's pretty obvious Bony is injured.

I posted this on the pre match thread for West Brom.

Turns out I have worked out Pellegrini's 3 point plan to picking a team.

''Firstly we need to follow the 3 steps of picking a Pellers team.

1. It's going to be 442
2. There has to be at least 2 changes to the back 4. AT LEAST!! Around 5 changes in total.
3. A player not picked to even sit on the bench of the last game will be involved (probably from the start).''

aguero93:20 said:
BerkshireBlue said:
aguero93:20 said:
Using that logic we should have brought back Danny Mills, because Bolasie is also very shit. :)

I wouldn't start calling their players until the final whistle. Bolasie is a very big worry for us tonight

He'll be just as shit at the final whistle as he is now regardless of how well or not we play.

You've gone and done it. Expect Bolasie to score a hat trick now

mosssideblue said:
baildon blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe dzeko is playing after his performance at burnley. Mangala should be in the team for the rest of the season too.
That's a really bad call by Manuel .
I would have kept Mangala in .
And i would have played Aguero on his own .

And maybe we would lose with your set up. We have our 11, which should be more than capable don't you think?
We will see .
But i haven't seen the likes of Dzeko do much for team moral this season .
And the thing that really pisses me off is the shuffling of the defence

Craig said:
I'm still surprised Dzeko is starting but it's pretty obvious Bony is injured.

Edin just played two lights out games for the NT...bagging 3 in the process...let's see if the form continues.

Plus he is traditionally our best scorer AWAY...not surprised by Pellers selection there, I expected it the whole way TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.