Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still capable of winning this with those players, I hope we aren't handicapped by a poor manager next year

No flapping here, however I will state now that I have absolutely zero confidence about this game.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can see a Dzeko mare, lazy Yaya and their 3 behind Murray of Punch, Zaha and Bolasie running riot.

baildon blue said:
mosssideblue said:
baildon blue said:
That's a really bad call by Manuel .
I would have kept Mangala in .
And i would have played Aguero on his own .

And maybe we would lose with your set up. We have our 11, which should be more than capable don't you think?
We will see .
But i haven't seen the likes of Dzeko do much for team moral this season .
And the thing that really pisses me off is the shuffling of the defence

I know what you are saying and we all have our favourite 11 that we would want selected every game, but we don't know the circumstances surrounding the team selection tonight, so we just have to hope it will be good enough to beat Palace. That team tonight IMO opinion conatins players I wouldn't have picked, but I accept there are probably good reasons behind the selection process.

Anyway, come on Blues

gona need patience here, probs 10 men behind the ball, cant afford to be caught on the break or set plays, 3 points no ifs or buts

Rammy Blue said:
No flapping here, however I will state now that I have absolutely zero confidence about this game.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can see a Dzeko mare, lazy Yaya and their 3 behind Murray of Punch, Zaha and Bolasie running riot.
Don't understand the panic, Palace are shite and the position in the league tells you just how poor they are, relax and enjoy a thumping good win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.