Panic On The Streets of Tampa! / Hurricane Milton

That's one way of describing him. "Fucking lunatic" springs to mind. "Boats float", he reckons. A seven letter word beginning with 'T', and ending in "itanic" springs to mind.
Cyclops, Edmund Fitzgerald, Derbyshire probably better known ships lost to storms

It said on CNN that the cost in Tampa alone could hit $47bn.
And that is just initial insurance loss, then you have to factor in the reinsurance/underwriting loss.

Once the reinsurers like Berkshire Hathaway, Lloyds, Allianz, and Swiss Re begin refusing to cover the smaller insurance companies liabilities, that is when the market completely falls out, as it has begun to do.

This is a tragedy for the people of Florida. I really feel for them. Are there any blues on here from Florida?
I'm currently living in Florida, but closer to the Alabama border that I am to this storm. It was touch and go with the last storm as to whether we'd evacuate of not, but we're well away from this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.