Pantillimon..

forevermancity said:
blinkblue said:
Anyone else of the view that Panti is just as good, if not better, than Joe?
Outrageous claim if not fishing!
Not fishing. Obviously when Joe's at his best he's the superior keeper but his poor distribution and how error prone he was last season leads me to the view that he needs to shape himself. Pantillimon is a fine keeper and he's better than Joe in a few areas.

Decent backup to Hart but for me Hart is much the better keeper.Panti will never be world class but Hart has the potential to be.I don't know why people are whinging about Panti being dropped for the final,the dumb fucker said he wanted out in the run-up to the final.If he had kept his mouth shut in all probability he would have played.

blinkblue said:
forevermancity said:
blinkblue said:
Anyone else of the view that Panti is just as good, if not better, than Joe?
Outrageous claim if not fishing!
Not fishing. Obviously when Joe's at his best he's the superior keeper but his poor distribution and how error prone he was last season leads me to the view that he needs to shape himself. Pantillimon is a fine keeper and he's better than Joe in a few areas.
Last season wasn't Joe's best season granted but the fact that him and Mancini didn't like each other didn't help

In training, pants does well, but joe is head and shoulders (no pun intended) above him. You can't forget that when pants has played he has got to be switched on and will perform out of his skin. Doing that all season long is a different story, give pants a whole season and he will make more clangers than joe, a lot more!

I have every confidence that he will be back to top form this season

Probably been said many times before but I think Pants got a raw deal in FA Cup Final. Plus I think Joe was at fault in the goal. Easy to say after the event but I can understand Pants talking about wanting a move at the end of last season.

I hope he stays with us for a long time because if we didn't have Hart I would be happy with Pants as our first choice.

We are very lucky in the goalkeeping department.

Shadz69 said:
Decent backup to Hart but for me Hart is much the better keeper.Panti will never be world class but Hart has the potential to be.I don't know why people are whinging about Panti being dropped for the final,the dumb fucker said he wanted out in the run-up to the final.If he had kept his mouth shut in all probability he would have played.
after being told he was playing in the final, imo he must have found out he wasnt playing and he then said he wanted out,,, cant blame him really, mancini made a mistake on that one... GREAT NUMBER 2, and i wouldnt have a problem if he had to step in for joe

After his last game at least the bollocks he is better at distributing the ball will stop. His kicking was fucking shocking.

Can't we just role the best attributes of each into one? Lol

After the first goal El shaarawy scored, I couldn't help but think Hart should have done better...

Despite the class saves in the first half from Pants, when Mandzukich scored that header and he stood there lifeless, I thought to myself Hart would have had that!!

Either way hopefully both being top keepers and trying to impress Pellegrini will spur each other on to do better this season.

Think he's a bit overrated by our lot if I'm honest. The only teams I think he's good enough to start for in our league are Palace, Cardiff and Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.