Paqueta Charged By The FA.

If what he's accused of isn't a lifelong ban, what is? Unless he magically produces a very good explanation out of thin air then he absolutely should be banned from playing for the rest of his career. Either way City should certainly be going nowhere near him.

I have hardly made a secret of my problems with gambling in my younger years, so I have genuine sympathy with the likes of Toffolo and Tonali. This isn't that, IMO. It's pure match-fixing.

If what he's accused of isn't a lifelong ban, what is? Unless he magically produces a very good explanation out of thin air then he absolutely should be banned from playing for the rest of his career. Either way City should certainly be going nowhere near him.

I have hardly made a secret of my problems with gambling in my younger years, so I have genuine sympathy with the likes of Toffolo and Tonali. This isn't that, IMO. It's pure match-fixing.
How ironic he wears a shirt with "betway" on it.

I'd like to know if any of the same bets were being made for any games in which he wound up not being booked. If this type of betting occurred only in those 4 matches then it becomes almost impossible to believe it wasn't staged...

How ironic he wears a shirt with "betway" on it.

I don't believe that 'you can wear betting site adverts but you're not allowed to bet on football, and in exchange you get tens of thousands of pounds a week' is an unfair or unrealistic deal.

Maybe my view is biased by the fact that I have no faith in football authorities to be fair and honest. I see football authorities to be a group of imbeciles who will attack anyone if they think it looks good in the media.

But I can't see those clips as clear evidence of anything... even if they are correlated with betting patterns.

Imo this should be either a police matter or no action taken.

Maybe my view is biased by the fact that I have no faith in football authorities to be fair and honest. I see football authorities to be a group of imbeciles who will attack anyone if they think it looks good in the media.

But I can't see those clips as clear evidence of anything... even if they are correlated with betting patterns.

Imo this should be either a police matter or no action taken.
Personally, I think he’s fucked, having seen those clips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.