Paqueta Charged By The FA.

Personally, I think he’s fucked, having seen those clips.
Are they the only fouls that he had in those games? And are they out of line with other fouls in other games?

If someone edited video of anyone of us they could tell any story they wanted.

It’ll be the betting activity that decides his fate, not the clips of the incidents.
True but I'm not sure that a correlation between the betting activity and his yellow card bookings is enough to imply definite proof. It's just "more likely" to be true I think. And I'm not sure that is fair.

I'm no expert obviously but I just hope for the lad's sake (or any other player's sake) that proper authorities (police, judges, etc) are involved and not some dope from the FA.

Last edited:
Personally, I think he’s fucked, having seen those clips.
Image of Proper fucked?

And now, an official statement from the FA.

Brought to you by Sky Bet in partnership with Bet365 and Ladbrokes. Don't forget to put your accas on guys!

But of course, always gamble aware.

As we see pictures of Paqueta playing every week with 'betway' printed across his chest on big bold letters.

Obviously this is serious stuff, but they're hardly adverse to accepting a few cash payments themselves from betting companies, are they? Sorry but I just find it hard to take the FA seriously on this subject when they're happy for gambling to infest every other aspect of our game. Probably they didn't get a cut and that's why they're miffed.

Personally I'd say tip of the iceberg. Lots of money in the game, lots of opportunities for people to make more money, lots more going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.