Parade to be on monday if.....

To me, the parade is always the next day - but understandably not the FA Cup last year because we were playing a couple of days after and needed to win for a top 3 finish so the players couldn't let their hair down.

The rags have planned their parade on the Wednesday as they are playing in Northern Ireland on the Tuesday.

We win it Sunday and have 2 consecutive nights celebrating it. if only I could be there :(

[quote="Mad Eyed Screamer"
We win it Sunday and have 2 consecutive nights celebrating it. if only I could be there :([/quote]

Two nights celebrating??? I'm booked down for 14 minimum!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
Its not the point of it shouldnt be the day after, its more a point that this shouldnt be sent out 2 days before so people cant take time off.

This shouldve been announced midweek at the latest, as now im one who cant make the game, and also cant make the parade.

Wonderful.

Understand where your coming from but the club have already said nothing will be confirmed until its definite. The papers will have a field day as it is if the unthinkable happened without a 'they started singing too soon' piss take as we cancel our parade.
Yes it's short notice but sure there will be an announcement after the final whistle of the definite plans

didsburyblu said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Its not the point of it shouldnt be the day after, its more a point that this shouldnt be sent out 2 days before so people cant take time off.

This shouldve been announced midweek at the latest, as now im one who cant make the game, and also cant make the parade.

Wonderful.

Understand where your coming from but the club have already said nothing will be confirmed until its definite. The papers will have a field day as it is if the unthinkable happened without a 'they started singing too soon' piss take as we cancel our parade.
Yes it's short notice but sure there will be an announcement after the final whistle of the definite plans

Was just about to post this.

The parade is going to be on Monday that is guaranteed if we win I cant tell you how I know but its at 1800 we hope come on city

I told my boss at work I "might not be in" , left a leave pass in case , never even asked, when asked what for I was honest and said I didn't ask because if you'd said "no" I'd not have been in anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.