Paralympics Paris

Tonight the final of the men’s wheelchair basketball. Followed by The Last Leg. Another good evening. What will we do next week when we go back to normal’ TV?!
I wonder if in the USA one of their main free to air channels is showing this game live too. You’d like to think/hope so. Big match!

Bit gutted there, but thought the GB had some great moments and weren’t far off in the end. Unfortunately though, we were always playing catch up and the Americans had a 3 point machine in their team.
I will say the GB captain spoke so, so well at the end in his tv interview. Really impressive guy.

Last edited:
It's every 4 years isn't it?

Fuck me misread it, she's not 32 but been at it 32 years :)

It would of been some effort to make the 1992 Paralympics before her first birthday.
Not ruled out of going to LA for the next time yet either. They asked her on The Last Leg tonight and she said maybe.

Superb from Hannah Cockcroft again there, just in a class apart, and has been for so long. The time, in relative terms, wasn’t even that special, but the sun was never in doubt. Her arms and shoulders must've been absolutely on fire after that.

Would be interesting to see what kind of times able-bodied athletes would do, sat in a similar chair.
She is my favourite athlete , followed by johnny and sarah storey, all still going strong even if johnny has been a hit and miss this year

Having thoroughly enjoyed the Paralympics and the Olympics and heard so many of them saying thanks to the National Lottery funding I shall be buying a lottery ticket as often as possible from now on. :-)

Thank you Paralympians, thank you Olympians for all the pleasure you’ve brought this summer. Keep up the good work.
:-) :-)

Ch4, Ch4, Ch4 let us please watch and listen to the closing ceremony and not the voices of these commentators and propaganda.
A few interesting comments but don’t go on and on and on.
When we can hear the music it sounds good. Let’s hear it please. :-) :-)

This is the first year of my life I haven't watched one second of any Olympics and feel better for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.