Paralympics Paris

Sarah Storey is a fucking machine , GOAT
Two of them sprinting for the line and the Dame holds off her junior of 27 years. Remarkable.

Really pleased for Alfie Hewett in the wheelchair tennis. Finally won that Paralympics gold medal. The only one he didn't have in his collection. His doubles partner had a singles medal (by defeating Hewett) in Rio but despite winning everything else together this one had always eluded them. Until now. Also has a chance for another in the singles final tomorrow.

The GB Paralympian's kit that they wear when they are picking up their medals is much better than what the GB Olympians wore when they picked up theirs.

Did anyone watch the table tennis, bloody hell it went to the wire, unfortunately our lad came second, I still don’t know how they do the categorization our lad had two bad hands but the Chinese lad only had one leg! Anyway I was gutted at the end for him and you could see he was as well but by god the speed they had put me to shame with my ping pong skills.

Did anyone watch the table tennis, bloody hell it went to the wire, unfortunately our lad came second, I still don’t know how they do the categorization our lad had two bad hands but the Chinese lad only had one leg! Anyway I was gutted at the end for him and you could see he was as well but by god the speed they had put me to shame with my ping pong skills.
Got done over by the judges docking him that point at a crucial time in the final set. Accused him of ball abuse for kicking the ball towards the barrier. It's something he does if he's getting tired so he can lean against it to pick it up though but they wouldn't reverse their decision. Was leading 3-1 at the time too.

Just catching up on Dame Sarah Storey's heroics. Her 9th Paralympics, 32 years being at the top of sport across 2 different disciplines, that's ridiculous. Her first paralympics was Barcelona in 92, I wasn't even born!

I’m a jinx switched the lad on playing ping pong last night he lost and now the tennis lad is struggling!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.