Paranoid!!!

33ct1tc.jpg

MATCITY said:
Armaan said:
Mikem93 said:
Don't keep it to yourself and just hope your ex doesn't say anything. Or you could try and think about something incriminating you know about your ex that she wouldn't want anyone knowing.
I was thinking of that tbh, only problem is there's not that much i could say lol... She kept on saying to me "i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person" she honesty doesn't seem like she would screw me over but that obviously isn't going to stop me from being paranoid.

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
You've said it all there.
Forgot to mention the day i told her i couldnt be with her was the day of her Aunts funeral.... They were very very close....

lying on the internet of all places i never expeted that
About what?

Armaan said:
MATCITY said:
Armaan said:
I was thinking of that tbh, only problem is there's not that much i could say lol... She kept on saying to me "i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person" she honesty doesn't seem like she would screw me over but that obviously isn't going to stop me from being paranoid.

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm --

Forgot to mention the day i told her i couldnt be with her was the day of her Aunts funeral.... They were very very close....

About what?
The whole thing,I didn't really believe you at first then you added

Armaan said:

Seriously don't listen to anyone telling you to tell the truth!

She will never find out! So just wipe it from your mind and everything will be ok, don't do anything suspicous like be extra nice, just be full on normal.

The truth will not help you, keep lying and keep your balls in once piece!

MATCITY said:
Armaan said:
MATCITY said:
About what?

Armaan said:
Oh ok mate, nice to know you dont believe me. Seriously, it pisses me off that im genuinely worrying my arse off but there has to be 1 prick to say "I dont believe you".... I know a lot of people make a lot of crap up off the internet but im being 100% honest.... Thought id get some advice of some blues, if you dont believe me then dont bother posting on the thread

Armaan said:
MATCITY said:
Armaan said:
About what?

Armaan said:
Oh ok mate, nice to know you dont believe me. Seriously, it pisses me off that im genuinely worrying my arse off but there has to be 1 prick to say "I dont believe you".... I know a lot of people make a lot of crap up off the internet but im being 100% honest.... Thought id get some advice of some blues, if you dont believe me then dont bother posting on the thread
pricks a bit strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.