Paranoid!!!

I agree with the lads who found you out for snaking your ex whilst your bird was at her aunties funeral. Snide ****.

However, if you want to get away with it and make yourself feel better, loudly and vocally accuse her of cheating. Pick a random bloke she knows and tell her you know what they've been up to. That way, if she ever comes at you for bumming this ex, you can say she is just trying to accuse you because she is jealous.

wait a minute....

if your bird is going to dump you for any kind of cheating, you may as well have got your willy wet.

You are clearly a very weak willed individual. In future, when temptation rears its ugly head and you’re wooed by thoughts of your sweetly cooing ex, your best course of action would be to dial up the Mikem93 hotline and voila, your urges will be well and truly blocked in an efficient and painless manner

Concience is just the fear of getting caught....
take that memory and just forget about it, not worth worrying about outcomes that haven't happeneded yet..

Don't tell her!!!

If your ex does tell anyone still don't admit it, it's your word over your ex's and if your gf does happen to confront you about it just a simple "she would do anything to jepodise our relationship" then ring her up (in front of your current gf) and repeat these words "LEAVE ME AND *insert gf's name here* ALONE YOU PHYCO woman I LOVE HER AND WOULDN'T CHEAT ON HER FOR ANYONE IN THE WORLD ESPECIALLY AN OBSESSED SLAG LIKE YOU"

If this event should bestow itself upon you then following my instructions you can thank me when your poking her brown eye...

Don't tell her the truth FFS. You've fucked up once already, so there's no need to fuck up again.

And if the ex turns psychotic and tells her, just deny it ever happened.

You're worrying about fuck all. But don't do it again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.