Paranoid!!!

Josh Blue said:
Seriously don't listen to anyone telling you to tell the truth!

She will never find out! So just wipe it from your mind and everything will be ok, don't do anything suspicous like be extra nice, just be full on normal.

The truth will not help you, keep lying and keep your balls in once piece!
This sounds like a plan! When it comes down to it it would be my word against hers.... Unless she decides to f**k me over with some texts lol but most likely my gf will never even find out... I think as the weeks go by ill start to forget about it<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
MATCITY said:
Armaan said:
MATCITY said:
The whole thing,I didn't really believe you at first then you added
Oh ok mate, nice to know you dont believe me. Seriously, it pisses me off that im genuinely worrying my arse off but there has to be 1 prick to say "I dont believe you".... I know a lot of people make a lot of crap up off the internet but im being 100% honest.... Thought id get some advice of some blues, if you dont believe me then dont bother posting on the thread
pricks a bit strong
I do apologise!

Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for you. Tbh I hope she does find out because she's better off without someone who can do that to her. And as for your ex 'obviously still deeply in love with me', don't flatter yourself.

Bluebird1 said:
Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for you. Tbh I hope she does find out because she's better off without someone who can do that to her. And as for your ex 'obviously still deeply in love with me', don't flatter yourself.
Ouch! We all make mistakes, at least i stopped before i did much more worse than a kiss... Not trying to justify what i did because i know it was wrong

picture-101.png

Armaan said:
Thought id get some advice of some blues, if you dont believe me then dont bother posting on the thread

I'm guessing you've never read one of these threads before or quite frankly any off topic thread if you thought you'd get any advice on here.

I'd keep my mouth shut - snitches get stitches, but then I'd probably not be such a daft **** in the first place. In future when feeling horny go see aunt palm an her five sisters.

if you do sleep with her, make sure you only take her up the pooping pipe, so there's absolutely NO chance that she'll get pregnant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.