Pardew to Pellegrini

silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
Shit thing to do/say. He's apologised though so no beef.
2 nil. Top o'league.

He should be banned and fined.

It is not okay to verbally abuse another manager.
Dear me, give over. Its the heat of the moment in a football match after a load of controversy, its called passion, if you're offended by that so much you probably wouldn't like what players call each other or get up to every few minutes, off camera.

They should be stopped showing non events like like this during games, its totally irrelevant to the game, and it probably happens every week. At the end they shake hands, and Pardew has apologised publicly.

If you want to be offended by something from the match, then watch the disgraceful performance of the idiot in charge of the game, its he that should be banned, for good.

remember arthur mann said:
silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
2 nil. Top o'league.

Agreed, some people on here! Shakes fecking head.
As per, some soft skinned folk on here.

cleavers said:
silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
2 nil. Top o'league.

Dear me, give over. Its the heat of the moment in a football match after a load of controversy, its called passion, if you're offended by that so much you probably wouldn't like what players call each other or get up to every few minutes, off camera.

They should be stopped showing non events like like this during games, its totally irrelevant to the game, and it probably happens every week. At the end they shake hands, and Pardew has apologised publicly.

If you want to be offended by something from the match, then watch the disgraceful performance of the idiot in charge of the game, its he that should be banned, for good.

Exactly. He fucking ruined it for everyone.

Not saying its right but if anything its help deflect some of the contravercy over that offside goal.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Exactly. He fucking ruined it for everyone.
And Jones won't come out and apologise for being utterly incompetent I bet, nor will Mike Reilly either, with c*nts like these in football its little wonder managers get upset.

Jones is one of the worst referees at this level, at least he's consistent.

i8rags said:
douglas1977 said:
It's the most clearest offside ever, if he stands still it hits him and he is off side but he ducks out of it still in a offside position therefore being offside, would pardew behave that way if it was an away game I don't think so, as a manager he has put himself in the SAF league of *****
If you grab a birds arse, you've interfered with it, if you go to do it and swerve you're hand away last minute, you haven't .

Not quite the same...........if she jumps out of the way to avoid your hand you have changed what she was going to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.