Pardew to Pellegrini

citymad said:
Not saying its right but if anything its help deflect some of the contravercy over that offside goal.
Some would argue that Pardew's reaction encited crowd and players.

mscenterh750 said:
samharris said:
Well done pellers for what ever you said to him....
He said "hey Alan, your 52 and I'm 60, and I have more hair than you, and you're a lot greyer than me!."

15x65w7.jpg

thumb_up.gif

Direct extract from The Guardian website:

"Alan Pardew was forced to apologise to Manuel Pellegrini for calling Manchester City's manager "a fucking old ****" during City's 2-0 win on a bad tempered, highly contentious afternoon on Tyneside."

**** is not edited out on the Guardian

scousemanc said:

"Alan Pardew was forced to apologise to Manuel Pellegrini for calling Manchester City's manager "a fucking old ****" during City's 2-0 win on a bad tempered, highly contentious afternoon on Tyneside."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/12/newcastle-united-alan-pardew-apologises-manchester-city-manuel-pellegrini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... pellegrini</a>

My take on this was Pardew shouted to Pellers........"f*ckin' old c*nt" and Pellers turned to Kiddo and asked what had been said.
Kiddo replied " Don't worry Boss......he said you are a very nice man"

cleavers said:
silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
Shit thing to do/say. He's apologised though so no beef.
2 nil. Top o'league.

He should be banned and fined.

It is not okay to verbally abuse another manager.
Dear me, give over. Its the heat of the moment in a football match after a load of controversy, its called passion, if you're offended by that so much you probably wouldn't like what players call each other or get up to every few minutes, off camera.

They should be stopped showing non events like like this during games, its totally irrelevant to the game, and it probably happens every week. At the end they shake hands, and Pardew has apologised publicly.

If you want to be offended by something from the match, then watch the disgraceful performance of the idiot in charge of the game, its he that should be banned, for good.

So, let me understand this, using this logic, would it be OK for Pellegrini to call Brendon Rogers a 'Big nosed ****'?, or Allardyce a 'Fat Headed ****'? or Moyes a 'Golum ****'? or Paul Lambert a 'Four Eyed ****'? Or for Vinnie to call Tiote a Mr T Pigmy ****? I don't think so.

Puerile name calling (incidentally about issues over which those on the end of the name calling have no control) by grown men who have a high profile highly paid jobs should attract the punishment that such a crassly stupid thing deserves.

I accept that it's highly charged and it is just name calling after all, but if you take the job, you have to accept it comes with responsibilities.

Incidentally, Pardew is a big nosed grey haired **** who has lost all of his dignity following Kinnear's arrival and he displayed that lack of dignity today.

-- Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm --

cleavers said:
silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
2 nil. Top o'league.

Dear me, give over. Its the heat of the moment in a football match after a load of controversy, its called passion, if you're offended by that so much you probably wouldn't like what players call each other or get up to every few minutes, off camera.

They should be stopped showing non events like like this during games, its totally irrelevant to the game, and it probably happens every week. At the end they shake hands, and Pardew has apologised publicly.

If you want to be offended by something from the match, then watch the disgraceful performance of the idiot in charge of the game, its he that should be banned, for good.

So, let me understand this, using this logic, would it be OK for Pellegrini to call Brendon Rogers a 'Big nosed ****'?, or Allardyce a 'Fat Headed ****'? or Moyes a 'Golum ****'? or Paul Lambert a 'Four Eyed ****'? Or for Vinnie to call Tiote a Mr T Pigmy ****? I don't think so.

Puerile name calling (incidentally about issues over which those on the end of the name calling have no control) by grown men who have a high profile highly paid jobs should attract the punishment that such a crassly stupid thing deserves.

I accept that it's highly charged and it is just name calling after all, but if you take the job, you have to accept it comes with responsibilities.

Incidentally, Pardew is a big nosed grey haired **** who has lost all of his dignity following Kinnear's arrival and he displayed that lack of dignity today.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
silvasleftleg said:
Pigeonho said:
2 nil. Top o'league.

Incidentally, Pardew is a big nosed grey haired **** who has lost all of his dignity following Kinnear's arrival and he displayed that lack of dignity today.

scousemanc said:

Guardian's not as Julie Andrews as this place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.