Pardew to Pellegrini

I Live In A Blue House said:
Could just be me but I didn't see much applause from the Goon I mean Toon fans when Nas was stretchered off? If that had been the other way round @ the Etihad, I would put my mortgage on our fans giving more respect! Omo
Many applauded Nasri as he left the pitch, the booing was because ex toon James Milner was coming on.

I'm glad I don't get as offended by triviality as so many seem too.

inbetween said:
Could just be me but I didn't see much applause from the Goon I mean Toon fans when Nas was stretchered off? If that had been the other way round @ the Etihad, I would put my mortgage on our fans giving more respect! Omo

Their fans were being twats all the match and that summed it up, fair enough the offside goal was a bit dodgy but they completely lost the plot and so did their team. Surprised we only had one injury at the end of this one because there were several times when you just thought someone is going to go here.

Best fans in the league aren't they? Apart from when they used to get 14000 of course.

We all clapped off the Arsenal defender Koscielny the other week when stretchered off.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
inbetween said:

Their fans were being twats all the match and that summed it up, fair enough the offside goal was a bit dodgy but they completely lost the plot and so did their team. Surprised we only had one injury at the end of this one because there were several times when you just thought someone is going to go here.

Best fans in the league aren't they? Apart from when they used to get 14000 of course.

10,009 for a league game is the lowest i believe

cleavers said:
Many applauded Nasri as he left the pitch, the booing was because ex toon James Milner was coming on.

I'm glad I don't get as offended by triviality as so many seem too.

You're right - most of the Newcastle fans clapped him off - there was no issue there.

This is the guy that famously said Essien "raped" none other than Ched Evans (there's a wise crack in there somewhere) live on MOTD, so nothing should surprise you in respect of this moron.

Deadlyassasin said:
Pardew is a bitter pathetic loser,who's face bears an uncanny resemblance to Parker off the Thunderbirds.

Sorry cant load pictures,:-)

10166090.jpg

Probably the only time he'll be seen with silverware in his hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.