Pardew to Pellegrini

We all say and do things we regret at times, but Pardew is going to be seriously embarrassed when he next faces his players and the press.

Jimfv1 said:
Pardew was out of order, and should probably have been sent to the stands. They had good reason to be aggrieved with their goal being disallowed but it was the ref at fault for that, not really much City could do.

In the end we scored two goals, so would have won the match anyway, and both Cabaye and Yanga-Mbiwa should have seen red. Cabaye for two yellows and Yanga-Mbiwa a straight red.

I do think Newcastle fans have had to suffer a bit over the last few years, Ashley has made the stadium a chavs delight. Wonga and Sportsdirect ! WTF.

I forgot about Pardews half time rant today as well. Think the FA will make an example of him and give him 5 match touchline ban. (As stated before he's got previous: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/sep/03/newcastle-alan-pardew-ban-fine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... w-ban-fine</a>)

Pardew''s behaviour does not befit a premiership manager.
Pressures run very high but there are limits. As what he said has been clearly heard and reported in the papers he will probably face some punishment.
Good. The f***er deserves it!

Burtonblue said:
Pressures run very high but there are limits. As what he said has been clearly heard and reported in the papers he will probably face some punishment.
Don't like taking moral standpoints very often as we all fallible, but this is the latest in a line of incidents. He should consider his position.

Marvin said:
Burtonblue said:
Don't like taking moral standpoints very often as we all fallible, but this is the latest in a line of incidents. He should consider his position.

He seems a very bitter individual and an even worse loser. He seemed determined to make the most of that 'goal' incident and his teams kicking fouling performance in the second half smacked of his instructions.

mackenzie said:
Marvin said:
Burtonblue said:

He seems a very bitter individual and an even worse loser. He seemed determined to make the most of that 'goal' incident and his teams kicking fouling performance in the second half smacked of his instructions.

I agree. It wasn't just one player kicking out, it was half his team. That to me says that Pardew sent them on a mission knowing that they could get away with it.

I actually felt a little bit bad about the result today because of their disallowed goal, that was until I saw this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.