Pardew to Pellegrini

Trollsmoan said:
Shows the class of the man, heat of the moment or not. Can you seen Pellers doing something similar? nah

Think a fine is in order and a retro ban on that triple kung fu attack on Samir!

Pardew has apologised for 'the word' he used! Has he apologised for the tenor of comment? Has he apologised to the over 60s who buy STs at Newcastle?

Train said:
mackenzie said:
Marvin said:
Don't like taking moral standpoints very often as we all fallible, but this is the latest in a line of incidents. He should consider his position.

He seems a very bitter individual and an even worse loser. He seemed determined to make the most of that 'goal' incident and his teams kicking fouling performance in the second half smacked of his instructions.

I agree. It wasn't just one player kicking out, it was half his team. That to me says that Pardew sent them on a mission knowing that they could get away with it.
Blatantly. He knew that with the badgering of the ref at half time, they'd cowed him to the extent that there was no way he would even think of sending one of theirs off.

sh249 said:
Train said:
mackenzie said:
He seems a very bitter individual and an even worse loser. He seemed determined to make the most of that 'goal' incident and his teams kicking fouling performance in the second half smacked of his instructions.

I agree. It wasn't just one player kicking out, it was half his team. That to me says that Pardew sent them on a mission knowing that they could get away with it.
Blatantly. He knew that with the badgering of the ref at half time, they'd cowed him to the extent that there was no way he would even think of sending one of theirs off.

And I suspect that Cabaye wasn't enquiring as to whether the lino wanted two sugars at half time!

The media are just concentrating on the spat with Pellegrini, but far more serious is the OTT challenges we saw afterwards.

Is their manager responsible for that? Hard to say, but he will be very embarrassed this morning

Marvin said:
The media are just concentrating on the spat with Pellegrini, but far more serious is the OTT challenges we saw afterwards.

Is their manager responsible for that? Hard to say, but he will be very embarrassed this morning
I doubt it very much

Marvin said:
Bunk said:
BLUEMAD said:
What a strange comment. Why on earth would anyone feel bad about that result. Great 3 points.

I'm as happy as any blue with the result in and of itself, just not the nature of the result. It was a gritty performance, one to be very proud of, but there will remain a question mark over it because of the disallowed goal and how that might have effected the outcome had it been awarded. I like to win games, but I like to win them fairly.
We would have won against 9 men for sure

Granted I'd have preferred to win without controversy.

Read the guidance on what the FA regards as interference with an opponent. It makes reference to interfering with a players movement. Don't you think Hart's decision as to whether to move for the ball was influenced by Gouffran? It is debatable. I'd like to hear a referee's view. Danny Mills view is not so important
referees will be split in that one, should never have been a corner in the first place though, whoever took that shot that hart tipped over was clearly offside.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
carlosthejackal said:
Whatever next ? A manager swearing at his counterpart during a match !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, never happened in Wenger and Fergie's time!
Ferguson and Mancini a couple of seasons ago , giving it verbals big time on the touchline.

aguero93:20 said:
Marvin said:
Bunk said:
I'm as happy as any blue with the result in and of itself, just not the nature of the result. It was a gritty performance, one to be very proud of, but there will remain a question mark over it because of the disallowed goal and how that might have effected the outcome had it been awarded. I like to win games, but I like to win them fairly.
We would have won against 9 men for sure

Granted I'd have preferred to win without controversy.

Read the guidance on what the FA regards as interference with an opponent. It makes reference to interfering with a players movement. Don't you think Hart's decision as to whether to move for the ball was influenced by Gouffran? It is debatable. I'd like to hear a referee's view. Danny Mills view is not so important
referees will be split in that one, should never have been a corner in the first place though, whoever took that shot that hart tipped over was clearly offside.

I do remember that they had badly blown an offside that led to a corner, was it really the corner that resulted in Tiote's shot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.