Pardew to Pellegrini

Bunk said:
I'm as happy as any blue with the result in and of itself, just not the nature of the result. It was a gritty performance, one to be very proud of, but there will remain a question mark over it because of the disallowed goal and how that might have effected the outcome had it been awarded. I like to win games, but I like to win them fairly.
So, their goal is allowed. HT 1-1, then the idiot in charge follows the rules, and we have 1 sent off (Zab), and they have 3 sent off, do you think we wouldn't have deserved the win ?

Shows the class of the man, heat of the moment or not. Can you seen Pellers doing something similar? nah

Think a fine is in order and a retro ban on that triple kung fu attack on Samir!

Bunk said:
BLUEMAD said:
Bunk said:
I actually felt a little bit bad about the result today because of their disallowed goal, that was until I saw this.
What a strange comment. Why on earth would anyone feel bad about that result. Great 3 points.

I'm as happy as any blue with the result in and of itself, just not the nature of the result. It was a gritty performance, one to be very proud of, but there will remain a question mark over it because of the disallowed goal and how that might have effected the outcome had it been awarded. I like to win games, but I like to win them fairly.
We would have won against 9 men for sure

Granted I'd have preferred to win without controversy.

Read the guidance on what the FA regards as interference with an opponent. It makes reference to interfering with a players movement. Don't you think Hart's decision as to whether to move for the ball was influenced by Gouffran? It is debatable. I'd like to hear a referee's view. Danny Mills view is not so important

kippaxblue76 said:
Pellers should have said to Pardew at the end...2-0 and smiled. That club has gone down in my book today, fucking wankers the lot em, manager, players and crowd.
walcott_2_0_44988.jpg

Pardew has 'previous' for this sort of thing. He apologised to Wenger in 2006 for a touchline spat. He apologised to assistant referee in 2012 for pushing him during a game. He made an unconditional apology in 2009 for saying 'he absolutely rapes him' of Michael Essien about Ched Evans on MOTD2. In 2006 he apologised to Phil Neville for using rude words and gestures when managing West Ham against Everton. In April 2012 he apologised to Wigan for criticising their ticket allocation policy. March 2012 he apologises for overstepping the mark during a game against Sunderland.

His apologies are insincere and hollow though. If he was truly sorry, he would do something about amending his behaviour. And he always plays down the gravity of what he does, excusing his actions as 'heat of the moment', or 'normal banter', or some other triviality.

Well, in the minds of most civilised people, calling someone a 'f****** old c***' is not trivial, it is offensive, disrespectful, it sets a poor example from a senior member of the football club. How many other managers act in the same manner as Pardew? The FA should take a dim view of his behaviour and punish him severely, bearing in mind he is a repeat offender.

i8rags said:
douglas1977 said:
It's the most clearest offside ever, if he stands still it hits him and he is off side but he ducks out of it still in a offside position therefore being offside, would pardew behave that way if it was an away game I don't think so, as a manager he has put himself in the SAF league of *****
If you grab a birds arse, you've interfered with it, if you go to do it and swerve you're hand away last minute, you haven't .

Not true .... if she knows and is therefore traumatized then it is still assault....... but only if you live in the Yoo Ess A!

You can argue that it was a harsh call but the Newcastle players definitely interfered even if they didn't touch the ball. Technically, we could get one of our players to stand in front of the opposition keeper and block his view/distract him while someone is taking a shot, then in the last split second our player could duck. Even though he hasn't touched the ball, he has still interfered and distracted the keeper. That's the way I look at it. The Newcastle players interfered with Hart's decision making. Harsh call but not as bad as everyone is making it out to be...Newcastle players have themselves to blame since 3 of them were offside.

The message this sends to a young kid or aspiring manager or anyone for that matter is that if you're in charge you can act like a prat, what a clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.