Pardew to Pellegrini

I wasn't initially annoyed by what he said as I know full well I'd be 10 times worse if I was a manager. However, his sniveling "please don't ban me" apology did it for me. Prick. At least have the decency to stick by what you said.

Bunk said:
I actually felt a little bit bad about the result today because of their disallowed goal, that was until I saw this.
What a strange comment. Why on earth would anyone feel bad about that result. Great 3 points.

BLUEMAD said:
Bunk said:
I actually felt a little bit bad about the result today because of their disallowed goal, that was until I saw this.
What a strange comment. Why on earth would anyone feel bad about that result. Great 3 points.

Agreed, very strange. I cheered them like a rabid dog. Each to their own though I suppose.

BLUEMAD said:
Bunk said:

I'm as happy as any blue with the result in and of itself, just not the nature of the result. It was a gritty performance, one to be very proud of, but there will remain a question mark over it because of the disallowed goal and how that might have effected the outcome had it been awarded. I like to win games, but I like to win them fairly.

anyway tough shit pardew you cnut
the 3 points are ours and deservedly so
ta

Next!

What an utter fucking bellend Pardew is.

I hope that Ashley Young will get a penalty against them after his dive, seriously...

...And then they grab a point at Newcastle. :)

When an offside attacker dummies a goal and gets the sympathy of nation, I guess it won't be followed up.

bluem@n said:
Would Pardew have called Fergie a FOC? I fucking doubt it.

Disrespectful and classless twat.

Typical of the many Premier League managers who all had their tongues lodged up Fergies arse and rolled over time and time again when they played his team

Who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.