Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I'm so proud of the lads tonight. We barely put a foot wrong, & were beaten by two world class strikes. I suppose tonight highlights why we needed a clinical, serial goal scorer, who can make something out of very little.

There's no shame in tonight's defeat, & outside of their two goals, I thought we were the better side. Sometimes you learn more from a defeat, than a victory, & what I saw tonight is the value of that special scorer, & that we should respect everyone, but fear no one.

I looked at this match as others & thought is there anything I would do different, & the answer was no. We did the best we could, & it just wasn't enough. However on another day, it could have been a different result.

Onwards & upwards, roll on Anfield this weekend. )(

Ok we lost 2 nil.
However I still think we were the better team, spent more time in their half than ours. Next time we meet I will not be worried.
Ref very much on their side.
unfortunately Raheem, brings nothing to the team.
The commentary on TV was so anti City, it was unbelievable.

Don’t particularly agree with the needing a striker. Think we looked worse today because we played Sterling as a number nine rather than a false nine. We’re at our best when we’ve got a front four all breaking the lines.

That was a bit like the Chumps League Final. Didn't play our best XI, the other team were just wanting to sit back, and we didn't look like scoring.
As long as no injuries move on to Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.