Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

KDB not playing well.

Mahrez played today like a one trick pony. Messi showing him what an elite player should do cutting in from the wing.

Grealish had no one helping him or anyone to aim for in the middle.

Sterling does nothing.

Rodri and Walker were excellent.

imagine blaming grealish , sterling , pep .. who else ?
i like how people say pep is responsible for us not buying a striker , pep is supposed to negotiate that as well

Some nights nothing goes for us and that was the case tonight. The lads tried their best and it wasn’t to be. On to Anfield and hopefully we will get the breaks and better finishing, we missed tonight.

We are not that far away from our best.

I actually enjoyed that game for the most part. I thought by and large we made mugs of PSG. Unfortunately they were extremely clinical with their goals, but the performance has given me a lot of encouragement for how well we'll do in the league this season.
It was an excellent game of football , their keeper was far the busier and we dominated all over the pitch , Messi goal was the sucker punch , if Silva doesnt miss an open goal from 2 yards its a different game altogether , Pochetino is no mug and he wouldnt want to play us later in the competition , PSG defended for their lives and rode their luck.
For all the pessimism about the striker situation we will score over a hundred goals like we do every season, and our defence is looking exceptional , you can count on one hand the number of games we will lose this season.
If we did sign a Salah type of 30 goals striker it wouldnt be fair on the rest , lets keep it interesting.

Mahrez is back to being FFS and looks completely disinterested. Playing sterling is like playing with 10 men, despite his exceptional movement which is literally all the sterling defenders can say anymore. Rodri terrific, Grealish fouled into submission, Kev still coming back from injury. Everyone screaming for a no 9 has a lot of ammunition after that game. Bernardo...you're forgiven for your miss.

BT and The ref = Cunts
VAR is still a waste of time.

Nailed it there mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.