Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I see our end was full last night, I mention this because there were a few posters who said this wouldn’t happens. We can still rely on our Supporters Clubs to help those Blues who worry about a few empty seats! On to Anfield. Come on City!
We can rely on the Bulgarian supporters club to take tickets from life long blues ,not much of an ask taking a short train journey to a class A game having never set foot in the Etihad is it

Sterling, Mahrez, KDB we’re effectively our front 3 and got Shots off.
No conviction / power and didn’t really trouble the keeper.
Have to do better,
Our general play was good.

We can rely on the Bulgarian supporters club to take tickets from life long blues ,not much of an ask taking a short train journey to a class A game having never set foot in the Etihad is it
You need to get over that mate. Btw the OSC waived its 20% allocation for Porto and just took a handful of tickets.

I just use my points so I’m not too bothered either way. I don’t do as many aways now because the Blues on here who’d sell their Grannies for a ticket have taken away the enjoyment for me:

Regardless, well done to the Branches / members and other City die hards who filled our away end last night. Good effort Blues.

Am in Seville so was watching at a local with a few other City boys there. Personally Im not overly gutted about the result, we were the better team and will comfortbly beat them at the Etihad. More broadly speaking I continue to be concerned over the number of chances we create and fail to capitalise on though.....

Am in Seville so was watching at a local with a few other City boys there. Personally Im not overly gutted about the result, we were the better team and will comfortbly beat them at the Etihad. More broadly speaking I continue to be concerned over the number of chances we create and fail to capitalise on though.....
Why will we comfortably beat them at home? What is apparent for us is we are a really good team and even if we lose we mostly will play pretty well and be the better team. Just hard to take

Why will we comfortably beat them at home? What is apparent for us is we are a really good team and even if we lose we mostly will play pretty well and be the better team. Just hard to take

Just my opinion mate, we are a better team than them over two legs.

With a descent striker we would have won that game. I'm not even talking about the chances missed but the opportunities where the ball was squirting around the 6 yard box and no-one there, the times that descent crosses were swung in and again, no-one there. Kun would have had fun last night. It is unbelievable that in our squad of 23 or so players + youth, we have one out and out striker, a young lad with potential and thats it. Please god we bag Haaland.

I see our end was full last night, I mention this because there were a few posters who said this wouldn’t happens. We can still rely on our Supporters Clubs to help those Blues who worry about a few empty seats! On to Anfield. Come on City!
You need to get over that mate. Btw the OSC waived its 20% allocation for Porto and just took a handful of tickets.

I just use my points so I’m not too bothered either way. I don’t do as many aways now because the Blues on here who’d sell their Grannies for a ticket have taken away the enjoyment for me:

Regardless, well done to the Branches / members and other City die hards who filled our away end last night. Good effort Blues.
No issue with you going as your a regular fan and go the games ,but don't big up the effort of a few European fans that have never been near the club before on a short train ride ,would they have done the 11 hour round bus trip to Chelsea on Saturday ?
It was a £1k trip for me and the lad coming out of one wage ,there's only so much we can do

No issue with you going as your a regular fan and go the games ,but don't big up the effort of a few European fans that have never been near the club before on a short train ride ,would they have done the 11 hour round bus trip to Chelsea on Saturday ?
It was a £1k trip for me and the lad coming out of one wage ,there's only so much we can do

wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of those ‘fans’ were only there to see messi as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.