Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I said to my lad that they wouldn’t finish strong and that we would take over. The fact that we got two goals could be critical. Huge step taken here by us. To shut out them in the second half was masterful.

By the way is it just me but has Foden‘s run and shot in the second half even been replayed, never mind analysed and enjoyed?

They bottled it AGAIN.

The same posters who've bottled it every week for the last four months, bottled it AGAIN.

How many times do they need to see it happen? Plenty of teams make good starts, some claw their way into an actual game with us, but no one lives with us for 90 minutes.

But the same posters keep bottling it week after week. It's so obvious and predictable. It starts at 15 minutes. No matter what's going on. FIFTEEN MINUTES IS ALL THEY CAN DO BEFORE THEY BOTTLE IT.

They've had dozens of games to figure out what's going on. What's going to happen. Hundreds of posters telling them. But nothing will stop them from dumping all their fear in one continuous stream.

THIRTY WINS IN FOUR MONTHS AND YOU CANT STOP FLAPPING?

DOZENS OF TEAMS ROLLED OVER, MIDFIELDS SCHOOLED, EXHAUSTED, STAR PLAYERS SUBBED FOR LOSING THE PLOT.

Because they can't keep up with us.

It takes time to do this to an opponent. When will people learn? It's a 90 minute game. It takes us up to 30 minutes to get them swinging and playing their game - and then the schooling begins, and it doesn't let up until the end, because it takes time to break someone down, and it often takes more time still to then score the goals you've earned.

That's what City are doing, have done, week in, week out, with almost total success - for MONTHS now.

But the same people still bottle it, after 10, 15 minutes. The first missed chance, the first poor pass, the first little patch an opponent has any success.

The team don't bottle it - the matchday moaners do. Week after week. What will it take for some people to grow a pair, to do ANYTHING different? Sometimes I think, we're leeching off this team. The best team in the world. Show them some respect. They have balls bigger than you can understand. If you can't keep up with their adventures, despite them winning time after time, just try SOMETHING different. ANYTHING. Make it to half time without writing the team off. Count to ten before posting something you know is negative. Look, I get scared too. I can't always cope. Here's what I learned, a long time ago - shutting up is always an option.
Bravo!

The cuntish media willl be praying for us to fcuk up the second leg, so they can float and get their column inches and click bait shite stories.

Come on BLUES. Do the cheese eating surrender monkoh eys next week.
oh if we were to win this it would be like Wall St in the crash,the media will be jumping from windows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.