Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Wow, just wow, what a performance, both physical and mentally to start well, hold them when they had their rampant session in the first half, regroup and take them apart in the second half. Best opponent we have played all season, best game I've watched in years, total quality throughout.

BT punditry was shite as ever, Jenas winning a special award for inability to read a game and the Ref was crap at times.

As a collective, we should all stop calling him now. He has been brilliant
I think most of that stopped a couple of months ago - ironically about the same time that Sterling lost form. Arguably, he's been our best player for a month or more. A very clever player; fantastic first touch; great ball retention; goal threat; everything Pep could ever want, so, he's a first choice over the other 4 forwards - Sterling, Aguero and Torres - in this new City.

The cuntish media willl be praying for us to fcuk up the second leg, so they can float and get their column inches and click bait shite stories.

Come on BLUES. Do the cheese eating surrender monkeys next week.

Genuinely I have him down for player of the year, He has been the most consistent and always one you would put down and the team sheet straight away.
He always showed glimpses but not enough, Now being a constant starter he has been sublime to watch.
Apart from Burnley at home (where everyone was shocked compared to how he’d been playing) he really struggled until Christmas. Been brilliant since though

Their front 3 is unbelievable. We have to dominate the game and prevent them from getting on the ball. If they score first, it will be scary. However, we showed tonight that we wont panic. I am confident without thinking we've got this. WHen it comes to 90 minutes and you're going out, or going through it's going to get so tense. Players like Mbappe, and Neymar will do something.
I absolutely hope so. PSG played in Barca so much better, than they did in the second leg in Paris. While they played against Munich in the second leg in Paris way way better than they did in Munich. They had chances to score 5-6 goals.
PSG is still a fucking dangerous team. That could best anyone with 3-4 Goals don‘t underestimate. I just want you guys go through and take the Cup for Pep home

Might pick the games he puts the extra into but what world class footballer has not done that?
But his quality is that good you expect it of him every week, I think that's why he was getting criticised because we could all see what he is capable of but wasn't consistent. Now he is blossoming, A big part is obviously down to Pep, Mahrez runs around the full back or getting it to feet have full backs in a stick or twist situation because he can do both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.