Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Their front 3 is unbelievable. We have to dominate the game and prevent them from getting on the ball. If they score first, it will be scary. However, we showed tonight that we wont panic. I am confident without thinking we've got this. WHen it comes to 90 minutes and you're going out, or going through it's going to get so tense. Players like Mbappe, and Neymar will do something.
Their front 3 should be unbelievable.

It cost a combined fee of £400 million!

I said to my lad that they wouldn’t finish strong and that we would take over. The fact that we got two goals could be critical. Huge step taken here by us. To shut out them in the second half was masterful.

By the way is it just me but has Foden‘s run and shot in the second half even been replayed, never mind analysed and enjoyed?
It was maradonaesque shame we’ll never see it again.

I fully expect PSG to try and get an early goal in the second leg, that's what I'd do in their position. So we should be ready to exploit the spaces from the first minute of that game. If we hit them on the counter and score first, their heads might go again.
If they do that then the tie is over. We'll score plenty without their best defensive midfielder on the pitch

Maybe as a fan but when your in a place of work, where your supposed to act impartial its not a great look.

Fair enough if it was Liverpool scoring against us, its understandable, but in a match he has no real vested interest just looks sad and bitter.
No problem with him looking sad and bitter either! There for all to see. The media is biased and stunted to where the money is. If we continue on our trophy laden path the tide will turn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.