Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

E0F1IcAXMAwGWmH

E0Fx8ZyXMAAXz-B

Some good headlines there tbf

I don't think they ran out of energy. They didn't seem to have enough quality on the ball to get out of the press.
Quite simply, they weren't good enough, they thought they were and we allowed them to look good first half, I think Pep had a go at half time and sent them out 2 minutes early. Almost immediately we were the better team, because we started defending on the edge of their box rather than just inside our half, a lot of their players aren't that good, and they couldn't get out. After the first few minutes of the second, until the last few, they basically couldn't get out of their own half, because Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo, Gundogan, Rodri, and KdB stopped them doing so, it creates space for us to play.

Missed my 1st game of the season as started a new job on Monday and had training all afternoon with no chance if getting out of it (believe me I tried).
Switched phone off and left it in the car. Just finished watching extended highlights and OH FUCKING YESSSSSSSS
As good as tonight was, Hope your new job went well yourself and family come first. Enjoy the highlights...I know I am :)

I like the spin, rawk would be brimming with pride at that one but absolutely not. He himself said he tried to go around the wall and missed.
Yes if the wall didn't break I would have been screaming some abuse at him for taking a shit free kick as it stands he is a genius lol
I like the spin, rawk would be brimming with pride at that one but absolutely not. He himself said he tried to go around the wall and missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.