Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Neymar is a brilliant footballer but I don't think there is a bigger cheat in football. The slightest touch and he hurls himself to the ground. Sprinted the entire length of the pitch to try and get Kev sent off getting in the refs face. I really hope we don't fuck the second leg up. Players like him deserve to watch the final on TV.
Ref should have said to all of those PSG players who circled him, as he pulled out the yellow card:
"Look, it's the same, it's the same!" ;)

Last edited:
How the flying fuck any Blue can be disappointed after that win?

Get a fucking grip and ENJOY.

What are you on about? I'm very happy with the win but its clear as crystal that we could end up regretting not stomping on their throats.

The second half performance was sensational given what preceded it, we were on the ropes big time first half

you make your own luck, when you dominate and play like that you’re going to get chances to score
I’m just a bit frustrated we didn’t get a third when we’d an extra man for the last 15 mins, but maybe that’s being greedy

People keep saying we were 'dominated' in the first half....

They had a few snap shots at goal ffs
Well there's no denying they had the better 1st half but Cancelo and Walker were clearly under instructions not to join the attacks. To to me says we invited them onto us in some respects.

They tested our defence and we passed that test(in open play). Neymar and Mbappe looked confident and in the mood, yet what did they really create? They scored from some poor marking on a corner. It might not have looked comfortable at times but remember who we are up against here(sometimes it just has to be effective), the defensive display of the first half deserves more credit for me.

For all the possession we did give up, what were the possession stats of the first half? Even if they did have more(edit: They didn't - 47%) it was not like the wave after wave of pressure we put on them in that second half. No way can anyone argue either City goal was against the run of play.

We can play better than we did tonight too and we may need to but I think some people are scared of being too positive for "anti-jinxing" purposes.

Last edited:
Palace v City reserves Saturday, meanwhile PSG play 5th place Lens in a must win game as they are behind Lille in a title chase with just 4 games to go. Lens are in a race for a Europa League spot which is very important to them. I'd never wish injury on players (apart from Rags and Dippers) but I hope that snide twat Neymar's suffers from something not too trivial, like his leg dropping off.
Play the reserves? And fuck up all the momentum? Hope not. Go all in v palace please pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.