Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are one down with 20 mins to play and we're playing the false nine, do you bring a striker on to try and get the away goal or bring defensive minded players on and settle for a 1-0?

We are 16-0-0 when Gundogan, Foden, and Bernardo are all 3 in the starting 11. 15 wins, 3 draws, and again ZERO defeats when any two of those 3 are in the first 11...if only 1 of the 3 or none of them are in the first 11 we have 11 wins, 3 draws, with all 5 defeats...I'm praying Pep has all 3 on the pitch at kickoff Wednesday...

---------------------------------------------Edi------------------------------------------

-------------Kyleinho-------Johninho--------Ruby-------Canc----------------------

--------------------Gundo-----------------------Rodri----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------Kev---------------------------------------------

------------------------Riyad-----------Gabby--------------Phil----------------------

Already counting down to this one.

I think the team picks itself, 2 questions:

Stones or Laporte?
Cancelo or Zinchenko?

I'd probably go Cancelo, thought he had a good game vs Spurs and has better pace.

Happy with either of Stones or Laporte, maybe a touch iffy on Stones coming off of a bad game but him and Dias have been the Champions League pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.