Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have proven to be the most consistent team in europe , 30 wins from 33 games is unmatched so i dont understand why we go into this game with any trepidation, Mbappe & Neymar are great players ,but they are up against Dias & Laporte hardly a pair of mugs.
Where as PSG's defence has been porous all season, and we have half a dozen players who can dismantle them , maybe PSG are the ones who need to worry , we will score at least a couple of goals in the first leg because they will play into our hands , a score draw would be a decent result and get them back to the Etihad.

got to watch out for neymar screaming and rolling around when someone farts near him good player but a tart be happy with a score draw away from home

I`m going for a 1 or 2-0 win for us. I know they have Mbappe and Neymar but they are only 2nd in their league so, like us on our bad days, are beatable.
The difference is we are tried and tested on a weekly basis. We have Foden and Mahrez who can easily break down their defence. I`m just crossing my fingers that we can actually score from some of our efforts!

PSG have lost a lot of games at home this season, they have actually performed better away from home. In the last round they beat BM away and lost at home. We mustn't be too fearful, we need to have a go and get some away goals, they will definitely attack at the Etihad. Let them be worried about us.

PSG usually play very well at home and struggle in away ties. If we can put early pressure on them and get a goal or two they will find it very difficult. Our backline's biggest test to date this season.

I would take a score draw. There is no way we can stop them scoring but they aren't great defensively great either.

PSG have lost a lot of games at home this season, they have actually performed better away from home. In the last round they beat BM away and lost at home. We mustn't be too fearful, we need to have a go and get some away goals, they will definitely attack at the Etihad. Let them be worried about us.
Yeah weirdly enough in CL they've been great at home, and vs Bayern the two games weren't an accurate reflections of the scoreline. Played worse in first leg and won, played better in second leg and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.