Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the lads confidence if picked though

The trust it would take to select him
our home game vs psg will be on the 24 nov , by then we couldve potentially won the group , he might give the youngster a go at the likes of messi and mbappe. Dont see it happening tomorrow but who knows

I expect pep to play our best options at the back as we're facing Messi, Neymar , Mbappe and Di Maria, but in the midfield and up front anything goes. I expect Grealish to be rested . Foden to start. Kevin either getting half a game or rested. Mahrez def to start. Sterling to get a shot.
A draw wouldnt be too bad but imagine beating chelsea , PSG and Pool within 8 days, what a statement that would be, type of thing to make players like Haaland and Mbappe want to join us.

Good time to play PSG to be honest. Last game Mbappe called Neymar a beggar that doesnt pass him the ball lol
Bunch of superstars with massive egos playing for themselvs not the team

Just watched that video of the squad training (presumably today) in preparation for the PSG game. Now obviously, they'll be aware of the camera crew being there, so they won't be effing and blinding each other and/or Pep. But there really does appear to be a good spirit in the camp. Lots of smiles and general bonhomie among them, even in the lovely Mancunian autumn weather.
The spirit and the togetherness in this squad should never be in doubt. You only have to see the way all the team celebrate when we score a goal.

Very difficult game on the back of Saturday's match, so I expect a few changes but whatever side we put out we will be decent. Can see possibly Sterling, Mahrez and Stones starting. Looking forward to it.

As already posted by some a win would be fantastic but I wouldn’t be unhappy with a draw,still maintain they have the pressure all on them after the first match draw at Bruges ..

Whole of Europe will be watching this one

Best two teams in the competition and add in the Messi factor.

Would be a fantastic opportunity to put on a Stanford bridge type performance

However if you offered me a draw with no injuries I’d snatch your hand off. A win would be amazing but we don’t have to. A loss wouldn’t even be the end of the world. Qualification will depend on results v Leipzig and Bruges.

4-0 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.