Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why we need three keepers. Surely it would been more useful to give Lavia, Mbete or Palmer some European travel experience.

They’ll always take three keepers in case one gets injured in training. Lavia and Palmer need games so it’s best for them to play for the U19s tomorrow

If Pep is thinking of resting Cancelo or Walker I'd be more then happy to see Wilson-Esbrand starting. What a night it would be for the lad!
Would be one hell of a challenge for him up against that front three. Not entirely convinced Pep would put him in that position unless he has absolute trust in him and I’d be surprised if he’s there yet.

Think there will obviously be some changes from the Chelsea game, not sure whether any of the outfield players will start all three games this week? If anyone you’d probably look at Walker and Dias in terms of fitness and importance to the side.

If Pep is thinking of resting Cancelo or Walker I'd be more then happy to see Wilson-Esbrand starting. What a night it would be for the lad!
Dont think Pep is going to start him in a game where he would potentially face Messi and Hakimi , probs giving him a breath of champions league air while having him as a backup just in case

Just watched that video of the squad training (presumably today) in preparation for the PSG game. Now obviously, they'll be aware of the camera crew being there, so they won't be effing and blinding each other and/or Pep. But there really does appear to be a good spirit in the camp. Lots of smiles and general bonhomie among them, even in the lovely Mancunian autumn weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.