Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wish to interrupt this joyous post but stuck in Cyprus. Looking for a friendly pub to watch the world's best ever forward line against the humble blues. Sympathetic pub in Pathos, anyone?

I genuinely think even if we make 4 or 5 changes from the weekend we'll dominate this game.
PSG are a bunch of egos and individual players that only care about themselves. I fully fancy us to go their and school the twats.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo

Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Gundogan (If fit)

Sterling
Mahrez
Ferran

Rest Laporte, Rodders, Phil, Grealish, Bernardo, Gabby for the dippers.
Would be nice if we could rest our full backs pity Zinny is missing.

Going to take a monumental effort to get something here, that Chelsea game will have taken loads out of the players. Foden and several others looked fooked at the end.

I'll have what you're having. Have you seen PSG first 11? let alone the front 3.
It's a lazy league with a few players who are good at tricks. Neymar is a greedy twat. Mbappe is already moaning about him. Messi is an overindulged circus act, throwing his toys out the pram.
They're not a team. We should have them pinned in their own half for 90% of the game.

A win would be great but not essential in the grand scheme of things as long as we don’t muck up further down the group games,I’d take a draw,saying that the pressure is all on PSG for me ..

Big effort at Chelsea with Liverpool away to come next weekend makes the selection for this one very difficult!! I expect near to full strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.