Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Just read poch is asking for an enquiry by uefa into the refs alleged swearing at a number of psg players poch said " i could not hear it but i have to believe what they are telling me maybe eufa should investigate".come on pochetino you lost exept we kicked your arse!

Just read poch is asking for an enquiry by uefa into the refs alleged swearing at a number of psg players poch said " i could not hear it but i have to believe what they are telling me maybe eufa should investigate".come on pochetino you lost exept we kicked your arse!

even if he did say fuck off, the players tell the ref to fuck off all the time.

the way they were surrounding him all the time, I’m surprised it was only fuck off that he would have said

Jesus, adults who regularly abuse rsfs getting arsey if said ref swears at diddums

One of the things I loved most about last night is that eight or nine of the starting eleven have received ridiculous criticism in recent times.

Ederson gets shit because his penalty save percentage doesn't impress the dorks.

Walker is just a brain-dead pace merchant.

Stones is both mentally and physically weak.

Zinchenko was a dickhead who just wanted to sit around and collect his paycheck rather than get binned off to Wolves or Betis.

Gundogan can't defend like Fernandinho, control a game like David or produce game changing moments like Kev.

Bernardo was a one season wonder.

Foden is an ungrateful shit who needs to keep his mouth shut and accept what he's given.

Kev looks fat and uninterested. Never a captain.

Mahrez is afraid of his own shadow and doesn't pass.

I've been guilty of one or two of these at times and I'm not trying to do that whole "ha! Look how stupid everyone is compared to me" thing that I see all the time on here.

It's just nice to see. Really nice. Dare I say it's heartwarming.

Brilliant, absolutely fantastic performance, one of the best I've seen.
Dias just gets more impressive with every game, in fact this defence
is incredible in every respect, and Zinchenko, well, yet another thing Pep
got bang on, brilliant in attack, brilliant in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.