Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Anyone else feel like Foden has come into the team with the same kind of force that Tom Harden did with his portrayal of Spider-Man in the Avengers Trilogy? Incredible skill and energy!

You are wrong, ref was superb tonight
He gave a pen at first that defnitely wasn't a pen - fair enough, he overturned it, but, giving it in the 1st place was ridiculous, so how anyone can say he was 'superb' - please, wobble that head!!
He should have sent off more of them as well - if you disagree, fine. But, he was in no way superb, imho.
But, we won, and so, who really gives a f...!!!!
:-)

Like Mahrez, he's raised his game and now it's a question of who is going to be rotated in to give him a rest.
I've thought previously that Cancello gets preference for his attacking threat, but, Zinkers is giving us defence, posession and attack nowadays. And that raw determination we had from Zabba, so keep it up lad! Be undroppable, as you clearly have it in you.
He was incredible tonight when the pressure was on against top quality.
I doubt he will be picked against Chelsea at the weekend but I would prefer to have him there against them, rather than Cancelo.
We should ensure we win on Saturday and then have three weeks preparation knowing we can relax and rest.
I’d fancy Zinc for the job over Cancelo. Too many cheap mistakes in Cancelo’s game still, despite his massive improvement this season.

He's the sort of player who has enough moments to look dangerous enough that you'd definitely want to keep him in mind tactics wise. But if you supported the team he played for you've got to be seriously pissed off that he plays like someone trying to get his own fifa score up and you can't rely on him to do anything other than be great, in moments, for what seems like personal glory, and gives nothing else.
Pep would sling him out of the Etihad in a cannon within a week. He’s a prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.