Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Wow!

What a performance! From Ederson to Phil, everyone of them was outstanding.

A result built on two brilliant defensive performances, especially tonight. All four defenders were superb. John Stones was formidable in the first half. The blocks he made were of the highest order Kyle Walker is unbeatable in a one-on-one foot race. Olexandr Zinchenco was excellent. His part in the first goal cannot be overstated and his defensive shift was great.

Fernandinho continues to dominated his position. Has there ever been a better player than him to play this rôle? He was simply phenomenal.

The front five caused PSG problems all evening. Riyad will attract the headlines for his goals. Kevin and Phil were outstanding, but Ilkay and Bernardo did a lot of the hard work keeping the Paris defenders busy. Bernardo didn’t stop running all night and Ilkay was a constant thorn in PSG’s side.

I really enjoyed the game tonight. I was relatively relaxed throughout, due to the two away goals, though there were a few hairy moments.

It’s great to reach the Champions League final, but first of all, we have the Premier League to wrap up. Let’s do it on Saturday.

Finally, can I say that Ander Herrera and Angel di Maria are dirty, cheating rag gets?
No mention of Dias he was the best of the lot , did you watch the game

Two things about Zinchenko tonight. Ederson is receiving a back pass and he is stood on the half way line! And yes the second goal was mainly KDB and Phil but the pass from Zinch that started it out of defence was just top class.
Such alertness from Zinchenko and Ederson.

I noticed some similarity in the passing of Zinchenko and Mendy. THis must come from the coaching. Both Mendy and ZInchenko use the ball very well....remember the assist from Mendy for Aguero's goal at Palace.

I would have preferred it if the club didn't post tweets of Robinho, a convicted gang rapist fighting extradition, in a City shirt.

We must have had a pic from that season without him.
I didnt know about that tbh.

We should have known it was our day as soon as VAR turned over that pen.

So the Ederson long ball to Zinchenko.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we tried something exactly like that in the 1st leg as well didn't we? The same two players too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.