Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the club and police are on guard for the rags turning up at our place tomorrow. It's a real possibility to discredit us after their shameful showing yesterday. They will turn up as City fans, nothing is beneath these turds.
Stop it. Of course they won’t. Get out and support the lads. They deserve it.

It's a very real threat, they've fooled everyone into thinking yesterday was about protesting against the Glazers, when tweets were going around the day before saying they were going to get the game called off to stop us winning the league.
The stupidity of it is what are they going to follow us around the country to prevent us playing and then to Istanbul if we beat PSG to stop that final to?

They're spoilt fucking brats, and sore fucking losers. They've always been that but it hid behind all of their success. Now we've lapped them the last decade they can't handle it.

Best for us not to have unnecessary gathering that they can mingle into then?

They are rags. They will be all over town looking to pick off lone Blues and easy targets. They are on a high after yesterday and nothing is beneath them. If they can get our game called off as well it deflects any blame they are getting for yesterday. Anyone who knows them is perfectly aware knows what utter snides they are.

Be nice to put the focus back on some decent football after yesterday's "toys out of the pram" ragfest. Hope we put on a great performance and is a stunning game, with a City win by at least 1 clear goal and PSG playing their part too.

Can't see Stones loosing his place after last Wednesday. He was good then. Same team but with Zinny for me.
I think this is one of those games that Pep might think we would gain something from having a left footed and right footed center back. That key split second in transitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.