Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still in the title race in France so i think they pretty much played a full 11. Take them into deep waters, make them run like we did in the second half and take them out when they're knackered.

They're still in the title race in France so i think they pretty much played a full 11. Take them into deep waters, make them run like we did in the second half and take them out when they're knackered.
Think Mbappe sat it out as a presaution for tonight.

Anyone else supposed to be working and wondering how the hell you're going to pass the next 8 hours? Can't concentrate on work at all and starring at bluemoon all day will drive me insane.
My biggest concern is that my second jab this afternoon dosen't cause me the same rough as fuck reaction that the first did....I want to drink lots of beer later.

The title race in France is one of the most interesting that it's been for years. Personally, I'm completely rooting for Lille (because, by temperament, I'm always for the underdog). They're a good, respectable club, with a long history, and the people in the north are mad about their footie. Anyway, it's a great scrap to watch from afar.
(Great scrap in Spain too. The ‘boring’ leagues have been the Bundesliga (tell me what else is new) and the Serie A. And I suppose, for many, the PL. Funny though, I can't find it in myself to be bored by what's been happening in the PL…)

One of the main jobs tonight is to keep Neymars involvement to the middle third of the park which we did successfully last week.Give him any opportunity in or around our box to hit the deck and he'll win a free kick or pen.
He's a master at initiating contact and seems to get a decision every time.
Fairly confident for tonight but don't want to be trying to play out time late in game,doubt the nerves could handle it.

I rate him. I never thought that he wouldn’t start until he was left on in favour of Fern being subbed.

Might be mistaken, but I think there are other logical explanations why Pep subbed Dinho. For instance, Dinho might be needed at some point vs PSG and has to be sufficiently fresh, whereas Rodri is young and can recover relatively quickly. Another possible reason to not sub Rodri is that we needed height to defend from set pieces and crosses in the box, Ake and Dinho aren't tall. Also, Dinho might have felt something, etc. etc. Again, might be wrong, but think people make too much from that substitution. Then again, Dinho turns 36 today and Pep might start him, but that's unlikely, imo.

Rodri is one of the first names on the team sheet together with Ederson, Dias and KDB, as shown by the fact he has started every big game in the PL or the CL this season, and last season as well.

Goal, goal, goal fiesta
Its Stockports Iniesta

Out the flank, or in the middle
Plays your defence like a fiddle

His shirt is blue like heaven
Our number fourty-seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.