Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game. We're in the driving seat, but anything can happen.

One thing I'll say on here is that, regardless of the outcome tonight, the lads have done us proud this season. If we go out tonight, we know they would have left everything on the pitch. I don't want to see anyone kicking off, calling players out etc, we'll take it on the chin and go one step further next year.

Thank you Pep and co for another unforgettable season!

Huge game. We're in the driving seat, but anything can happen.

One thing I'll say on here is that, regardless of the outcome tonight, the lads have done us proud this season. If we go out tonight, we know they would have left everything on the pitch. I don't want to see anyone kicking off, calling players out etc, we'll take it on the chin and go one step further next year.

Thank you Pep and co for another unforgettable season!
Nice post. I think I'm prepared for both sides tonight. We can't fault the players if it doesn't go to plan tonight they've been incredible this season. If we go through they'll give us fans one of our greatest nights ever.
I know for sure Pep and the players will leave everything on that pitch.

Come on City!!!

Important to shut them out for as long as possible. An early goal for them and it will be a very nervous affair. With that said, we often have a couple of goals in us and I could see us score 1 or 2 which should hopefully be enough.

My only wish is that Pep picks a different starting XI from that first leg, and I don’t mean only the obvious Cancelo/Zinchenko swap. Surprise them and don’t be afraid of people saying you ‘overthought it’, Pep

Are we actually playing tonight?

It's just that the anti-City media gave us more coverage in the full members cup final than tonight's (alleged, it seems) CL semi-final. Hateful twats.
In case you haven’t noticed, this is the only game in all of Europe today hehe... the world is watching

Are we actually playing tonight?

It's just that the anti-City media gave us more coverage in the full members cup final than tonight's (alleged, it seems) CL semi-final. Hateful twats.
TalkSport is all united, yet on the media thread people are complaining that nobody is talking about united.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.