Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho or Rodri, either is an excellent choice.

Both are excellent players but I'd prefer Rodri to be honest for a game like this. He has a calmer presence which I think will be important and generally retains possession better.

OK boppers, beer just opened and i'm finally settled in my 'footy room', warming up for yet another biggest game of the season game. Apart from a simple tea of egg and chips nothing is gonna get in the way of what i hope will be a glorious night for MCFC and all who sail in her.
Hopefully the lads will carry on the way they finished the game in Paris and have the match done and dusted by half-time. More likely to be a nail biter though.
Walker on Mbappe and Dias on Neymar with Walter running rings round 'em up front will do me.
Bring. It. On.

Both Rodri and Fernandinho are excellent. But with my positive head on Fernandinho is a bit sharper and street wise. Rodri is better against teams who play slower than PSG. With my negative head on after 10 mins we are down to 10 men......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.