Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is this?? Damn traitorous backstabbing weasels. This is amazing @@@

Too much anxiety right now for the game. PSG with a perfect 100 % score with only wins for the last 10-11 games when playing away games and a real attacking menace scoring at will.
We need to get in the game with confidence and 100 % focus since 1 goal from them will change our current advantage.

I am really nervous but I saw something this afternoon that I am taking as a good omen! ;-) I was watching’Doctors’, sad I know but I record it, and one of the characters was wearing a City shirt! And not just a fleeting glance but a full scene!!

I am really nervous but I saw something this afternoon that I am taking as a good omen! ;-) I was watching’Doctors’, sad I know but I record it, and one of the characters was wearing a City shirt! And not just a fleeting glance but a full scene!!

Is that a good omen? Was he a patient, and if so what was wrong with him?

I'll be beyond gutted if we fuck this up. I hope Pep doesn't overthink it or go with two DM's. We don't want to invite them onto us for 90 minutes. Play our usual game, dominate the possession and hopefully grab a nice early goal to settle the nerves.

I think Dinho's leadership and fight above all is crucial to help see us through, should he be starting. PSG were really getting through that middle with relative ease in the first half of the first leg - much harder task with Dinho there.

Also think that his long passing can help make the link between our defence and attack that seemed to be missing in that first half too.

Ill say start with Rodri for 60 minutes. Bring on Ferna with the sole purpose of disturbing the game (assuming we're still winning) and be ready for a late Ferna red to make sure nothing passes through.

If he had energy, he'd be starting.

More likely he's not really fit at all but they're putting him on the bench for mind games like Pep did with Aguero last summer.
Exactly, If he was fit he would be starting. He's obviously not fit at all and putting him on the bench to make us think.
They still have good other options to choose from though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.