Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy for Fern to start and then Rodri to magically appear just before Fern commits his red card foul

Reactions: Pam
Feels like such a turning point for the club this match. The owners & Pep want this trophy & all the hard work over the last 10 years + have lead to this.

to get into the final is huge for city.
Our owners fully deserve this if we go through.

win it for sheikh mansour blues

I think Dinho's leadership and fight above all is crucial to help see us through
If he starts, then I'd think that's Pep's thinking too.

Plus if we're winning at any point then Fernandinho is precisely the guy to make Neymar's life hell.

I think Dinho's leadership and fight above all is crucial to help see us through, should he be starting. PSG were really getting through that middle with relative ease in the first half of the first leg - much harder task with Dinho there.

Also think that his long passing can help make the link between our defence and attack that seemed to be missing in that first half too.
Agreed, but we must remember there were several City players who fought and led the team in the first leg.

Reactions: Pam
Yeah rumours of Fernandinho starting ahead of Rodri my son text me earlier mentioned this,my only concern is Rodri is fantastic at defending at set pieces which is actually how they scored last week ( well a corner)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.