Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri has been shaky in early parts of games when put under constant pressure. Start Fern for the calmness and the counter attack stopping, swap him for Rodri later if he picks up a yellow and the game has slowed down

Yeah rumours of Fernandinho starting ahead of Rodri my son text me earlier mentioned this,my only concern is Rodri is fantastic at defending at set pieces which is actually how they scored last week ( well a corner)..
Fern is as good as Rodri in the air, that shouldnt be an issue.

Just think lads, if we lose this we'll have to settle for a Premier League title and League Cup double. That would be shocking.
We've had a fantastic season no matter what but.............adding a CL win would make this our best ever season & really boil the piss of the red shite x 2

I would be very surprised if Rodri didn't start this one

I certainly hope he starts. Calming influence, reads the game well, retains possession very well, though sometimes takes him a few mins to get up to speed as he can tend to want too much time on the ball in the early stages of a game. His passing is very good which helps to wear the opposition down.

You'll be very hard pressed to find someone as good in the air as Dinho is at his size.
That's true, but Rodri's very good and a big lad to boot. Fernandinho may be better in a pound for pound sense but he can't do what Rodri can do because of the height difference.

But Fernandinho is in no way a bad option, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.