Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

If Parker's going to be getting megabucks, let's hope they sort Ireland out a new deal else he'll be seriously cheesed off.

Im not a fan of Parker's but i have seen him put in some really good preformances for West Ham, got a good engine, can tackle, has a good reading of the game and can pass the ball, all be it only about 5 metres at a time but he should add steel to the mid-field, could be a good signing!!!

A good signing to ensure we get out of the relagation battle, improves on what we have.
Top 4 material No, but will help get us out of the shite.
And praise the lord it wasnt Bellamy.

I think he's a good signing. Will work well alongside Company and give us much needed steel. Also a potential captain for the future if Dunney keeps playing like a 3 legged donkey!!

..................Hart

..Zabaleta...Richards...Kompany...Bridge

.................Parker

Robiniho...........Elano.............Garrido

.....Sturridge...........Caicedo

Much better.

Its kind of like walking into the Ritz and being served a McDonalds Chicken Nugget meal

Parker is equal to Barry! I think this is a very astute signing, he will help protect the back four and provide a solid base for the front four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.