Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

Scott Parker is fucking shite and the fact that some of you are happy with Parker coming in for any figure being quoted is baffling. We need a top quality centre mid not mediocre shite like Parker who will be warming benches after the summer or being crocked for months at a time.

jay_mcfc said:
riley347 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Hughes get the fuck out of my club!!!!!!!!

and i thought all the turkeys were gone by christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A FUCKING GRIP..............

Oh you slay me.

Do me a favour...as if recent results weren't bad enough he's now making signings like this!

YOUR ALTERNATIVE IS................................(can,t wait for this)...........

Ntini77 said:
bluebeard said:
Ntini77 said:
12m is the reported fee, ffs.

It's only money.............& not YOURS!

Yeah but do we have to always look like complete mugs ?

Why the richest CLUB in the world ALways pay over the odds
Forlan
Mutu
Ron Veron
it is the way it is...get over it!

ill wait to see him play before i judge him but he is a pretty uninspiring buy and with his injury record the medical staff will be as busy as when reyna and sinclair were here

a squad player at best hopefully but he is a step up from didi and gelson so its a start

RobinJo said:
Is this official?
NO Just SSN

21.54 Scott Parker will move to Manchester City within the next 48 hours, Sky Sports News undestands. The West Ham midfielder has agreed terms with the Eastlands outfit. Just as I was getting out the pipe and slippers for the night...

I've always been conscious of Scott P, but never really paid him too much attention. I remember a fuss being made about some of the performances he was putting in four or five years ago. I've just been looking him up and he seems to have upset a few people at Charlton when he left. Another England international anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.